Jobs in USA
No. of Vacancies: 01
Experience : 0-1 years
Location : PA
Salary : As per industry Standards.
2) Assist with building, testing, deploying and maintaining code for accessible mobile applications in native mobile code, Android or iOS.
3) Participate in requirements identification, project planning and estimating.
4) Coordinate with other stakeholders and team members and adhere to development schedule.
5) Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team to find creative solutions.
6) Identify capabilities and constraints of technology platforms.
7) Ability to identify, analyze and document lessons learned for incorporation on future projects.
8) Collaborate and work in group settings and team environment.
9) Identify and share best practices to improve processes within and across teams and projects.
10) Proficient at communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
11) Must be able to develop an understanding of the customer and bring creativity to developing novel solutions.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Experience : 3 – 5 years
Location : Philadelphia
We are looking for someone with strong sales talent, who can demonstrate leadership and possesses the ability to create long-term relationships with our existing and future customers. He / she must have a strong interest in technology and stay up to date on Web, Mobile and Software new trends.
1) Evaluate business opportunities, assist in formulating proposals, negotiating, and closing contracts
2) Represent Ignatiuz Software Pvt Ltd.and build market awareness by promoting Talent Chaser at key industry events and visiting clients regularly
3) Lead the Region by selling into target accounts and opportunities for all Ignatiuz services.
4) Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals.
5) Maintain and utilize available sales tools including our CRM system.
6) Provide accurate sales forecasts as well as sharing market intelligence with management.
7) Network and build relationships within the Region to further build business opportunities, initiate lead generation and drive preferences for Ignatiuz products and services.
1) Excellent listening skills and understanding of the client requirements
2) Ability to analyze requirements and make decision
3) Exceptional communication skills
4) Quick-witted and repartee 5) Ability to adapt to all kinds of situations and different types of personalities
6) Ability to collaborate
7) Curious to new technologies
9) Perseverance, exceeding and performance attitude
1) 3 to 5 years of similar experience in representation or sale
2) Knowledge of Mobile and Web marketing strategies
3) Knowledge of marketing and communications fundamentals
4) Knowledge of software development and website
1) IT background
2) Sales, communication or marketing background
3) Knowledge of tools such as Google Adwords and Analytics
4) Knowledge of communication plan